Why build interactive coding course?
You might be interested in the word "interactive" and what it means on codedamn. It's the future of coding education. Let's discuss a few important things around the same.
What is an interactive course?
An interactive course is a hands-on programming course. Your students learn by practicing through exercises, complete challenges within browser window that boots up a full virtual compute environment for them - managed by codedamn.
You set the problems users have to solve, we handle the infrastructure.
|Feature||Interactive courses @ (codedamn)||Regular courses @ (Udemy/YouTube)||Winner|
|Quizzes inside Labs||✅||codedamn|
|I/O Testing For Users||✅||codedamn|
|Better completion rates||✅||codedamn|
|Better user engagement||✅||codedamn|
|Anti-piracy (can't be downloaded)||✅||codedamn|
|Best instructor support||✅||codedamn|
|Headaches setting up interactive content||✅||Udemy|
How is interactive course different?
- Students get to practice, just like in an offline bootcamp.
- Our AI would automagically give feedback to students on their work and submission, hence helping them.
- You get better completion rates.
- Your course gets more popular as it stands out from video-only courses on traditional websites.
- Practice sessions can scale to millions of developers, with one-time effort.